Alex Gore is a practicing Architect, and co-owns the firm F9 Productions. Where with Lance Cayko they built a fast growing architecture firm based off their skill in Revit. The still growing firm is building off their roots and are now teaching Revit at the University of Colorado Boulder, building their own residential / commercial development project, and growing the architecture side of the business. Their podcast "Inside the Firm" has been called one of the top Architecture podcast, and features a behinds the sceens look at the workings in the office. He has work at Studio Daniel Libeskind, served 7 years in the Army National Guard, and has a Masters degree in Architecture and Construction Management. Their work has won international awards, and has been featured on HGTV, Dwell, Archdaily, CNN, and Cosmo among many others.
"You guys have knocked it out of the park with your business. I am very new to Revit - I actually started my career old school - many years drawing on the boards, taught myself AutoCad back when it first came out and now I am learning Revit. Your templates and Families have really helped me as I learn to use the software. It is nice to actually get back to more hands-on design! I have spent way too many years in a project management capacity!
Thanks again for the Revit families and Template! They are making my life a lot easier!!"
- Greg Manley, http://manleyart.com/
"Revit is complex….. especially when learning a new skill. Having a methodology to use in the development of that new skill can minimize those challenges. The LIFT system provides that methodology and support. Learning becomes fun, inspiring, and motivating."
- Lindsay Fox, Ownert, HerHome Referrals
Learning Revit can be like drinking from a firehose, while trying to put on your gear. Add to that the fact that you might be under multiple deadlines to produce at work.
This course will:
Take months off your learning curve
Teach you how to put together a building set with Revit
Give you step by step instructions, and a sample starter file.
We teach Revit because it is the most valuable software in our industry. By learning this program well you will be given more responsibility, have greater design control, and even prevent problems from arising in the future. This will make you invaluable to your firm hopefully resulting in a bigger paycheck, better position, and being more marketable.
This course is fundamentally different from all other courses out there.The reason why we can train people so quickly is because we have focused this course around the two levers that give you the greatest impact.
1) We don’t just teach you how to use Revit, we teach you the philosophy of how to make decisions and what to do when you get stuck.
2) We give you a Revit template that instantly ups your productivity. We don’t start from scratch. Now this might sound counter intuitive we have created all the ingredients and portions of the “food” for you. But we aren’t baking a cake. We are creating architecture, and it is complex, and this new program is difficult, and if you don’t solve it and approach it with the right philosophy and with the right tools it could blow up in your face. Causing delays, headaches, sleepless nights, and frustrated days.
3) When your done with this course you will have a portfolio piece, that you can use to go get a job, or if you have a job you will know the whole process.You will not only watch, you will do the exercises that culminate in built families and a built project.
This course is broken into small chunks, so you can go back and easy reference the material. You will make Families, from simple shapes to complex parametric model. And then you will create a project that covers the major aspects of Revit. Join us on this journey and lets get started!